Stroll Weekend 2018: Entertainment schedule
For bios and photos of all entertainers, click on their individual name below
Strolling of the Heifers Street Festival
Friday, June 1, 2018, 5:30-8:30 p.m. — Downtown Brattleboro, Vermont
Monthly Gallery Walk event — art openings at many venues, including our Farm Art show!
Entertainment Stage (beside The Works Bakery Café, west side of Main Street)
- 5:30-8:30 p.m.: Alan Greenleaf and the Doctor
And local entertainers along the sidewalk and roaming the street.
Strolling of the Heifers Parade
Saturday, June 2, 2018, 10 a.m. — Downtown Brattleboro, Vermont
Pre-parade entertainment starting about 9 a.m.:
- The Dairy Godmother (Amelia Struthers)
Slow Living Expo — 11 acres of fun, food, entertainment, exhibits, open all day!
Saturday, June 2, 2018, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. — Commons and Retreat Grounds, Brattleboro, Vermont
On the Retreat Grounds:
- New England Center for Circus Arts offers shows throughout the day on the Retreat Grounds featuring advanced and professional students from around the world. They will amaze & entertain you as they swing through the air & share juggling, acrobatics, comedy & more
- Human Foosball! Join the fun by putting together your own team!
- Goat Olympics
C&S Family Entertainment Tent
10:55……KASPER AND THE COW
11:25 ……THE INTERACTIVE COMEDY MAGIC OF JONAS CAIN: FACILITATOR OF FASCINATION
12:00 …..BRATTLEBORO SCHOOL OF DANCE
12:10 ……BECKY GRABER, SONGS AND STORIES
12:45 ……BRATTLEBORO SCHOOL OF DANCE
1:10 ……..KASPER AND THE COW
1:40 …….THE INTERACTIVE COMEDY MAGIC OF JONAS CAIN: FACILITATOR OF FASCINATION
2:15 …….BECKY GRABER, SONGS AND STORIES
2:45 ……AULULARIA – NEYT
The Gazebo — at the center of the Brattleboro Common
Tour de Heifer 15-30-60 mile cycling rides
Sunday, June 3, 2018, starting times 8, 9, 10 a.m. — beginning and ending at Lilac Ridge Farm, West Brattleboro, Vermont —Info and registration
Lunchtime entertainment at Lilac Ridge Farm:
- 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.: Alan Greenleaf and the Doctor