Friday Evening Street Festival
STROLL WEEKEND 2018 KICKS OFF ON FRIDAY, JUNE 1st WITH A BIG DOWNTOWN BLOCK PARTY!
Vendor spaces for the Friday Street Festival are FULL! We still have a few small spaces for nonprofits (no sales please). There are still VENDOR spaces available at Saturday’s Slow Living Expo!
The central block of Main Street will be closed to traffic to make room for food and craft vendors, entertainment, music and dancing in the street, and fun for all ages.
The Street Festival coincides with Gallery Walk and draws thousands of people looking for food, entertainment and more!
Vendor Terms and Conditions
This is a rain or shine event, and no refunds will be made due to inclement weather.
No T-shirt sales are permitted other than by Strolling of the Heifers.
Exhibitors agree to read and comply with all health and safety rules (click this link) listed in the SOTH Exhibitor Safety Requirements.
- FOOD VENDORS are additionally required to obtain a license with Vermont Department of Health to operate a Temporary Food Service Establishment.
SET UP – This will be strictly enforced.
Parking meters will be hooded by 3 p.m. Spaces are expected to be cleared by 4:15 p.m. Per order of Brattleboro Town- Police Department you are not permitted to unload or set up at vendor spaces until after 4:15 pm.
- Main Street closes to traffic at 4:15 pm and only vendor vehicles are allowed at that time to unload and park food trucks and trailers up until 5:15 sharp when the street is blocked to all traffic. Street is only open to vendor vehicles between 4:15 and 5:15 pm.
- FOOD VENDORS: Please make every effort to use biodegradable plates and utensils. Provide a recycle bin for plastic bottles and cans if you sell those items.
- Please plan to arrive AFTER 4:15 to unload and set up your space for a 5:15 event start time.
Vendors with trailers and wheeled units: please be accurate with your total length measurement to include hitch and any tank set up, in your registration, and upload a photo of your rig.
Early set-ups will not be allowed under any circumstances on Main Street prior to 4:15 per order of the Town of Brattleboro. Please be respectful of this requirement.
ELECTRICITY is NOT provided. If you need electricity, you must bring your own generator, and it MUST be a newer, quiet model. We will not permit noisy generators, or extension cords of any kind across the sidewalk into stores.
- Strolling of the Heifers staff will be on the street to help you identify your space and answer any questions, and parking area handouts will be provided.
Exhibitors must supply all tents, tables and chairs; we do not provide table, chair or tent rentals for this event
Tents, tables, vending vehicles and trailers should be set up in the assigned spaces so that vending faces the street. Non-profit tables are an exception.
Small Non-profit organizations may exhibit at a reduced rate. Spaces will be assigned on the sidewalks along the building fronts and are limited to a 6-foot table. Please limit your exhibits to information, and not sell or provide free items that may compete with vendors.
All vendors must stop sales and begin breakdown and removal of equipment at or before 9:00 p.m
- You are responsible for your own trash removal – Please remove the trash and recyclables that are generated from your vendor space- packaging, cardboard, plastics, etc. Thank you!! Do not leave cardboard and plastics behind.
TO REGISTER AND PAY FOR YOUR SPACE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW.
Your payment and your completion of this form signify your full agreement with all of the above terms and conditions. We reserve the right to reject any application by returning vendor’s fees.
Questions: phone our general manager, Anne Latchis, at 802-490-6366 or email her at email@example.com.