Friday Evening Street Festival
STROLL WEEKEND 2018 KICKS OFF ON FRIDAY, JUNE 1st WITH A BIG DOWNTOWN BLOCK PARTY!
The central block of Main Street will be closed to traffic to make room for food and craft vendors, entertainment, music and dancing in the street, and fun for all ages.
The Street Festival coincides with Gallery Walk and draws thousands of people looking for food, entertainment and more!
Vendor Terms and Conditions
This is a rain or shine event, and no refunds will be made due to inclement weather.
No T-shirt sales are permitted other than by Strolling of the Heifers.
Exhibitors agree to read and comply with all health and safety rules (click this link) listed in the SOTH Exhibitor Safety Requirements.
Parking meters will be hooded by 3 p.m. Spaces are expected to be cleared by 4:15 p.m.
- Some food vendor arrival times will be staggered starting at 4:15 pm when the street will close to public traffic to allow for easier parking. Instructions will be forthcoming in May, prior to the event.
- NEW for FOOD VENDORS: Please bring a trash receptacle with liner bags to be placed at your space We will do our best to collect throughout the evening, if you put the full bags behind your space near the curb. Please make every effort to use biodegradable plates and utensils. Provide separate bin for plastic bottles if you sell those items.
- This will be strictly enforced. Please plan to arrive AFTER 4:15 to unload and set up your space for a 5:30 event start time based on the schedule we provide in May.
Vendors with trailers and wheeled units: please be accurate with your total length measurement to include hitch and any tank set up, in your registration, and upload a photo of your rig. We will do our best to stagger food truck vendors to allow the trailers to be in place before the single unit food trucks park.
Early set-ups will not be allowed under any circumstances on Main Street prior to 4:15 per order of the Town of Brattleboro. Please be respectful of this requirement.
ELECTRICITY is NOT provided. If you need electricity, you must bring your own generator, and it MUST be a newer, quiet model. We will not permit noisy generators, or extension cords of any kind across the sidewalk into stores.
- Strolling of the Heifers staff will be on the street to help you identify your space and answer any questions, and parking area handouts will be provided.
Exhibitors must supply all tents, tables and chairs; we do not provide table, chair or tent rentals for this event.
- NEW for FOOD VENDORS: Please bring a trash receptacle with liner bags to be placed at your space. We will collect at end of the evening, if you put the full bags behind your space near the curb. Please make every effort to use biodegradable plates and utensils and change out bags when full. Provide separate bin for recycling plastic bottles if you sell those items.
Tents, tables, vending vehicles and trailers should be set up in the assigned spaces so that vending faces the street. Non-profit tables are an exception.
Small Non-profit organizations may exhibit at a reduced rate. Spaces will be assigned on the sidewalks along the building fronts and are limited to a 6-foot table. Please limit your exhibits to information, and not sell or provide free items that may compete with vendors.
No security will be provided for unattended equipment.
All vendors must stop sales and begin breakdown and removal of equipment at 8:30 p.m.
All tents and tables must be removed from the street and sidewalks by 9:00 p.m. when Main Street re-opens to traffic.
TO REGISTER AND PAY FOR YOUR SPACE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW.
Your payment and your completion of this form signify your full agreement with all of the above terms and conditions. We reserve the right to reject any application by returning vendor’s fees.
Questions: phone our general manager, Anne Latchis, at 802-490-6366 or email her at email@example.com.