Slow Living Expo in Brattleboro, Vermont
BE A PART OF THE SLOW LIVING EXPO ON PARADE WEEKEND!
Friday, June 5, 2020 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. at the Brattleboro Common on Park Place.
Saturday, June 6, 2020, 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. at the Brattleboro Common on Park Place.
Following the Strolling of the Heifers Parade, thousands of people will converge on the Slow Living Expo grounds eager to learn about you and your products!
The time-honored Strolling of the Heifers Weekend has gained a reputation for showcasing forward-thinking brands. Position your organization as a MOOver and shaker by sharing your brand, products, and services with our enthusiastic and engaged fans.
SCROLL DOWN for EXPO REGISTRATION FORM
Our Friday Festival for vendors and exhibitors is open from 5pm to 9pm at the Brattleboro Common and the River Garden. We will provide round-trip shuttle service to the Common from our headquarters in downtown Brattleboro.
Friday River Garden Venue: Specialty food and Vermont alcohol suppliers are invited to sample and sell your product at the River Garden on Friday, June 5th from 5pm – 9pm. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a specialty food/drink or alcohol beverage producer and would like to be a table vendor at this indoor venue. Limited space – contact us soon if you would like us to send you a registration link.
If you are an ice cream or frozen dessert vendor please contact email@example.com about being added to our wait list.
If you are an alcohol vendor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about the River Garden venue on Friday night. Alcohol vendors are not allowed on the Brattleboro Common.
|BRATTLEBORO COMMON Site
STARTING PRICES FOR VENDORS and EXHIBITORS
|Slow Living Expo: one 10×10 vending space||125.00||290.00||405.00|
|Add-on / each additional 10×10 space||50.00||110.00||160.00|
|Tent rental – limited supply, 10 x 10 with set-up||80.00||80.00||80.00|
|Table and 2 chairs rental||16.00||16.00||16.00|
VENDOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Slow Living Expo will take place on the Brattleboro Common on Friday, June 5 and Saturday, June 6, 2020.
As a Slow Living Expo vendor/exhibitor, you may offer samples or coupons; sell your products; set up interactive displays; answer questions and distribute literature, and you’ll have a unique opportunity to engage in dialog with your customers and potential customers about your product or service.
SET UP & TAKEDOWN
Friday, June 5 event vendors on the Common: set up from noon to 4:00 pm. Friday evening event hours: 5pm to 9pm.
- Friday night, overnight security will be provided (but we recommend not leaving small or valuable merchandise overnight.)
Saturday June 6th vendors and exhibitors: For those vendors only coming Saturday June 6th, you will be informed of your vendor set up times. Some vendors will be scheduled to arrive on Friday between mid morning and 4:00pm- for the Saturday event.
- All vendors arriving Saturday may check in from 6:15 am through 8:30 am. We ask that you allow time for your set up to be completed by 9am.
Saturday: All booths must be set up by 9:00 a.m. and all vehicles removed from EXPO grounds by that time – no exceptions.
Saturday: Expo closes at 4:00 p.m. — NO BOOTHS ARE TO BE TAKEN DOWN BEFORE THIS TIME.
Exact vendor locations will be provided at the time of check-in. Additional logistical information will be sent in advance as well. Vendor parking will be in nearby assigned lots, easy walking distance, parking passes will be provided when you check in. Vendor parking is limited and we ask that you plan to only use one assigned spot per vendor/exhibitor. There are several public parking options in town and we have shuttle buses from large parking areas to the Common running all day.
- No refunds for cancellations after APRIL 30, 2020. Cancellations on or before APRIL 30th will receive a refund less 30%.
No T-shirt sales are permitted other than by Strolling of the Heifers.
- Exhibitor agrees to read and comply with all health and fire safety rules (click this link) listed in the SOTH Exhibitor Safety Requirements. Food Vendors see special section below.
- FOOD VENDORS are additionally required to obtain a license with Vermont Department of Health to operate a Temporary Food Service Establishment. Vermont Health Inspectors will be at the event to monitor compliance.
- If you are a Mobile Food Vehicle or Cart you must be in compliance with 2018 revised Vermont State Regulations: NFPA 1 Section50.7.1 Link to regulations and guide.
- Food Vendors who cook at the event, please be in compliance with the Brattleboro Fire Department Checklist for Food Carts.
- Food vendors must supply a Certificate of Liability Insurance to us at the time of your registration.
- This is a rain or shine event, and no refunds will be made due to inclement weather.
- You are permitted to bring a generator but it must be a modern quiet one, not an older, noisy contractor model. Please be sure you tell us on your registration form.
- Plug-in electricity is available for a $60 fee plus you will need at least one 100’ extension cords. You will need to tell us accurately the total amperage your equipment will be drawing. (Useful calculator.) If you are using more than 20 amps of electricity, you will need to bring a “twist lock” cord. Each twist lock cord/plug has a “NEMA number”. We need the NEMA number in order to make sure we have the right outlets for them. If you sign up for plug-in electricity, we will be in touch to discuss your needs specifically.
Indemnification: Vendors, exhibitors, and producers are recommended to have their own general liability insurance. The producer, exhibitor, vendor, or employee thereof is solely responsible for damages resulting from the sale of unsafe or unsound goods, in addition to any accidents occurred while at Strolling of the Heifers event. He/she agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Strolling of the Heifers from all liability, loss or damages which may be incurred as a result of all claims, demands, costs, judgments or expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from the vendor’s participation at the Strolling of the Heifers event.
NO ALCOHOL VENDORS ON THE COMMON. Please email email@example.com if interested in being an alcohol vendor on Friday, June 5 at the River Garden.