Slow Living Expo Registration
Strolling of the Heifers invites you to be part of our Slow Living Expo on parade day — Saturday, June 3, 2017, 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Register soon! Countdown clock to Stroll Weekend:
As always during Strolling of the Heifers weekend, many thousands of people will be celebrating farmers and local foods in Brattleboro, Vermont — and they will want to learn about you and your products!
At 10 a.m., June 3, 2017 on our historic Main Street, we’ll be kicking off the 14th annual Strolling of the Heifers Parade, featuring more than 100 flower-bedecked heifers, many other animals and much more. When it’s over, the crowd follows the Parade to our 11-acre Slow Living Expo for food, fun, entertainment, demonstrations and exhibits.
The Stroll is a unique opportunity to interact with and sell directly to thousands of people, who are all enjoying the day and in a positive frame of mind, and who are interested in how you fit the event’s theme of sustainable living.
As a Slow Living Expo vendor/exhibitor, you can offer samples or coupons; you can sell your products; you can set up interactive displays; you can answer questions and distribute literature, and you can listen to feedback and ideas from your customers and potential customers.
To apply for space, please read the following information carefully.
Your completion of the Registration Application below signifies your agreement with all of the following terms and conditions. The Exhibitor or Vendor listed below (hereinafter “Exhibitor”) and Strolling of the Heifers, Inc. (hereinafter “SOTH”) agree as follows:
The Slow Living Expo will take place on the Brattleboro Common and Brattleboro Retreat grounds on Saturday, June 3, 2017.
- Friday, June 2 after 4 p.m. (up until 9 p.m.) or Saturday, June 3 before 8:30 a.m.
- Friday night, overnight security will be provided (but we recommend not leaving small merchandise overnight)
- All booths must be set up by 8:30 a.m. and all vehicles removed by that time.
- Saturday, June 3 at 4:00 p.m. — NO BOOTHS ARE TO BE TAKEN DOWN BEFORE THIS TIME.
By May 1, 2017, we will confirm whether your location is at the Retreat or Commons. Exact locations will be provided at the time of check-in. Additional logistical information will be sent in advance as well.
No T-shirt sales are permitted other than by Strolling of the Heifers.
Exhibitor agrees to read and comply with all health and safety rules (click this link) listed in the SOTH Exhibitor Safety Requirements, which are part of this Agreement.
This is a rain or shine event, and no refunds will be made due to inclement weather.
Standard registration (Supporting Sponsorship) — $275. All booth spaces are 10’ x 10’. Rental for standard booth space (does NOT include tent, electricity or tables). Standard sponsorships also include:
- Sponsorship credit:
- Stroll Weekend Program Book listing in categorized vendor listing (17,000 distribution, 40,000+ readership via two local newspapers, I-91 visitor info center, and high traffic locations like restaurants, hotels, motels, banks, stores etc.)
- Discounted rates for any advertising or color upgrade
- Your sponsor or brand LOGO placed:
- Stroll website sponsor page
- Your sponsor or brand NAME mentioned or listed:
- Stroll Weekend Program acknowledgments page
- Post-weekend full-page “thank-you” ad
Consider upgrading to a $600 premium vendor registration (Patron Sponsorship). At this level, you get two major benefits beyond the standard vendor level:
- At your option, a double booth space (10 x 20 feet)
- Advertisement in Stroll Weekend Program Tab — 1/16 page, B&W — 17,000 copies distributed via the Brattleboro Reformer, The Commons, and at high-traffic locations during the week before Stroll weekend.
Sponsorships at higher levels, with additional benefits, are available — please contact us for further information or explore our sponsorship information page.
- Additional spaces: A larger space adds $110 for each additional 10’ x 10’ area
- Electricity —You are permitted to bring a generator but it must be a modern quiet one, not an older, noisy contractor model. Plug-in electricity is available for a $50 fee plus you will need two 100’ extension cords. You will need to tell us accurately the total amperage your equipment will be drawing. (Useful calculator.) If you are using more than 20 amps of electricity, you will need to bring a “twist lock” cord. Each twist lock cord/plug has a “NEMA number.” We need the NEMA number in order to make sure we have the right outlets for them. If you sign up for plug-in electricity, we will be in touch to discuss your needs specifically.
- Tent rental — a limited number of 10′ x 10′ tents are available for rent at $80.
- Table, chair rental — 8′ foot table rental with 2 chairs — $16 fee
Advertising: The registration form allows you to purchase advertising in our program book (or to upgrade advertising if you are signing up at a premium vendor level. Advertising guidelines are posted here.
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Anne Latchis at 802-490-6366.
TO APPLY AND PAY FOR YOUR SPACE, PLEASE FILL OUT OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW. Your completion of this form and your payment signify your full agreement with all of the above terms and conditions. We reserve the right to reject any application by returning vendor’s fees.
If you have any problems, please call Anne at 802-490-6366.