Stroll internship opportunities
Strolling of the Heifers offers the following marketing, outreach and event coordination internship opportunities (as of March, 2015)
Start Date: ASAP, as well as ongoing
Pay: TBD, based on experience
Hours per week: 10-40
Length: 3-12 months
Location: Brattleboro, VT
Strolling of the Heifers seeks enthusiastic Marketing & Outreach Interns to work with our staff on several signature projects.
Our mission is to connect people with healthy local food, encouraging and facilitating innovation and entrepreneurship in the farm/food sector, and supporting the development of stronger local food systems and healthy, sharing, connected and resilient communities.
The Marketing and Outreach Intern may work on one or more of the following projects:
- Volunteer coordination
- Programming development work for our Farm/Food Innovation Center
- Slow Living Summit marketing and outreach
- Strolling of the Heifers Weekend marketing
- Assistance with Strolling of the Heifers and Farm/Food Innovation Center
- Special event planning and execution
Top Qualifications for Intern:
- Interest in farm-to-table movement
- Strong computer skills (experience with Excel and Social Media outlets a plus)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible work-style in fast-paced environment
- Great sense of humor
These internships offer a chance to work with a strong and vibrant locally-grounded non-profit that continues to diversify in its effort to celebrate farmers, strengthen local food systems and encourage consumers to seek out local food.
For more information, please contact Orly Munzing, Founder and Executive Director today, at 802-258-7070 or email@example.com