How to volunteer for Strolling of the Heifers
Strolling of the Heifers could not happen without the help of many, many volunteers — some for just a few hours, some who help all year long. The Parade, the Slow Living Summit, our Friday evening Gallery Walk Street Festival, the Slow Living Expo, the Tour de Heifer and other events all truly depend on the community coming together and working to make them happen.
We have many dedicated volunteers, but we can always use more help!
The options include:
- Parade monitors (anything and everything to keep the parade on schedule)
- Slow Living Expo setup, cleanup, and merchandise sales
- Parade talent (if your musical unit or other organization wants to be in the parade)
- Fund raising (helping out with events such as our Tour de Heifer and Farm Relief Concerts)
- Any ideas you might have to contribute!
If you’re interested, please phone Orly Munzing at 802-258-7070, or email email@example.com, letting her know what you’d like to do, what your special talents are, and how best to reach you!