How sponsorship of the Stroll benefits your business or organization
Strolling of the Heifers sponsorship benefits:
Depending on the level selected, your sponsorship of Strolling of the Heifers can:
- Showcase your business and its brands, products and services to tens of thousands of people at the Strolling of the Heifers Parade & Expo, and in advertising, promotional material and web content surrounding the events and throughout the year.
- Associate your brand, organization and products with the local, regional and national publicity Strolling of the Heifers receives.
- Allow you a high-visibility presence in the parade and strong branding opportunities at the festival, including distribution of samples and promotional material.
- Help promote Vermont and New England as a destination, and highlight what the region has to offer.
The Slow Living Expo:
- Local agriculture and healthy, locally produced foods and fibers
- Healthy foods and healthy lifestyles
- Renewable energy resources of all kinds
- Sustainably operated retail and manufacturing
- Local and regional art, crafts, entertainment and education
- Green building construction and renovation resources
Our events available for sponsorship:
- Slow Living Summit — June 5-6-7, 2013
- Gallery Walk Street Festival — June 7, 2013
- Parade — June 8, 2013
- Slow Living Expo — June 8, 2013
- Royal Farmers Breakfast — June 9, 2013
- Tour de Heifer — June 9, 2013
- Farm, Food, Fiber Tour — June 1-October 31, 2013
- Farm Relief Concert — Fall
Sponsorship benefit details and metrics
Available brand exposure benefits and metrics (note: not all benefits apply at all sponsorship levels; see individual sponsorship packages for details):
- Live Stroll Weekend audience: Direct interaction with tens of thousands of people at the parade and festival. All sponsorships include vendor space at the Live Green Expo, includes opportunity to distribute product samples or literature and to have prize drawings or other means of collecting potential customer contact data.
- Sponsor advertising: Our Stroll Weekend Program book is a tabloid-sized publication distributed locally via the Brattleboro Reformer (total distribution of 10,000, including newspaper circulation of 8,000 plus 2,000 additional copies distributed to all lodging establishments and many other high-traffic locations in the area. Sponsor listing page: All sponsorships include recognition in the program book on the sponsor listing page, plus recognition in text related to any specific event being sponsored (entertainment stage, bike tour, etc.).
- Stroll website: All sponsors are recognized for one full year on the Strolling website sponsor page, plus the “sponsor scroll” that runs at the bottom of each page on the site, plus additional exposure on the pages related to the specific event being sponsored (entertainment stage, bike tour, etc.). Twelve-month site visitation (from July 2010 through June 2011) ran 43,437 visits, 101,972 page views, including visits from all 50 states.
- Live announcements: Mention in announcements at the parade by the parade MC and in broadcast coverage of the parade on Brattleboro Community Television.
- Sponsor banner carried in the parade — audience: tens of thousands. (Sponsor supplies banner carriers.)
- Sponsor banner displayed at Stroll events — audience: tens of thousands
- Benefit from our national and regional marketing and PR outreach including: Google ads, Facebook ads, print ads, radio and TV PSAs, posters, rack cards, press releases, media interviews, email newsletters, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ posts, and calendar listings. Cumulative reach: millions.
- Mention of your brand in any radio or TV interviews related to the specific event you are sponsoring — this includes interviews on WTSA, WKVT, WRSI and Brattleboro Community Television, plus additional interviews on regional radio and TV — Local audience: 10,000+. Regional audience: potentially hundreds of thousands.
- Recognition in press releases related to the specific event you are sponsoring, distributed to local and regional media throughout New England (potential audience: millions).
- Logo or mention in e-mail messages sent by Strolling to our 4,000-name list during the months leading up to the event.
- Mention, links on our Facebook page (4,000+ projected Fans, spring 2012) and Twitter feed during the months leading up to the event.
- Logo or listing as a sponsor on all posters (1000) and rack cards (10,000) distributed in a 60-mile circle from Brattleboro.
- Sponsor logo in all print advertisements (available at Weekend Presenting Sponsorship level only) — up to 20 advertisements in the Brattleboro Reformer, totaling 200,000 impressions; 4 advertisements each in Rutland Herald, Bennington Banner, Keene Sentinel for an additional 150,000 impressions).
- Sponsorship credit for our fall 2012 Farm Relief Concert featuring a major artist in one or more regional appearances; top sponsorships include advertisement in program book distributed to all concertgoers (up to 750 per concert)
- Sponsorship credit for our 2012 Slow Living Summit, attracting up to 500 people for a three-day conference just before Stroll Weekend; top sponsorships include advertisement in Summit program book, banner placement at events, and vendor table opportunities.
- Sponsorship credit for 2012 Tour de Heifer cycling event on Sunday of Stroll Weekend, including banner placement, and kiosk placement (up to 500 riders plus spectators).
- Post-Stroll recognition: logo or listing in our full-page “thank-you” ad in the Brattleboro Reformer (circulation 8,000).
Contact us to become a sponsor or for more information:
Orly Munzing, Executive Director
Strolling of the Heifers, Inc.
105 Partridge Road
E. Dummerston, VT 05346