Home owners and business owners are asking:
Is my home or office wasting energy? How much?
How can I find out? What can I do about it?
How much will that cost? How can I finance it?
At the Stroll’s Slow Living Expo Energy Village, find out answers to all these questions.
Homeowners and business owners will find energy-focused businesses and organizations providing access to a full range of resources that can save them money, while treating the planet better by saving energy.
At the center of the Village, experts from a variety of energy-related organizations and enterprises present and demonstrate ways in which you can save on energy expenses.
The Energy Village will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. during the Slow Living Expo, on Saturday, June 2, 2018. Stop by! You’ll find people who can provide and explain:
- Information on home energy audits — how to get them done, how much they cost, what they will tell you.
- How to monitor energy usage in your house
- Solutions for many common ways that homes and other buildings use more energy than they should
- Tips and tricks for inexpensive fixes you can do immediately
- Services that contractors can provide including insulation, weatherstripping, replacement windows, more efficient heating and cooling systems
- Options for solar electric and solar thermal collectors
- Rebates you can earn on more efficient appliances
- Ways of financing energy-saving improvements, including tax benefits and income-qualification for low- and no-cost energy efficiency opportunities