Healthy Living at the Slow Living Expo
Visit our Healthy Living Exhibitors for answers to your questions, such as:
- Am I eating a healthy diet? If not, how can I improve it?
- Am I getting enough exercise? How much is enough?
- My cholesterol is high. What’s the risk, and how can I reduce it?
- How can I quit smoking?
- What can I do about my back pain?
- I’m always stressed out — could yoga or meditation help me?
Get answers to these and many other health and wellness questions at the Expo!
You’ll find representatives of, or information about:
- Nutritionists, chefs and dieticians to demonstrate how to prepare healthy meals and to offer samples of in-season dishes.
- Exhibitors related to nutritional products and services
- Health clubs, personal trainers, martial arts trainers, etc. to do fitness demonstrations and offer information on their services
- Demonstrations of the benefits of yoga and meditation
- Information about practical do’s and don’ts relating to cigarette smoking, children’s car seats, seat belt use, etc.
- Physical therapists, chiropractic, massage and acupuncture specialists
- Health screenings for blood pressure, balance, hearing, vision
- Displays from other health-related entities and practitioners
Stop by, it will do you good!
Farm market photo by Corey Templeton, used under Creative Commons License