Strolling of the Heifers can use your help!
Strolling of the Heifers could not happen without the help of many, many volunteers — some for just a few hours, some who help all year long. The Parade, the Expo, the Summit and other events all truly depend on the community coming together and working to make them happen.
We have many dedicated volunteers, but we can always use more help! For example, here are some things that might appeal to you:
- Parade planning and monitoring (anything and everything to keep the parade on schedule)
- Slow Living Expo setup and cleanup
- Merchandise sales during various parts of Stroll Weekend
- Help with the Tour de Heifer or the Slow Living Summit
- Be a River Garden ambassador (year-round)
- Any ideas you might have to contribute!
For more information or if you have questions, please contact Vicki Friedman, our volunteer coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone her at 802-246-0982 (leave a message if she is not in) or please feel free to phone Stroll founder Orly Munzing at 802-258-7070, or email email@example.com, or call executive director Erin O’Connor at 832-244-6442, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or fill in the information form below, and we’ll get back to you very soon to talk about how to you can get involved.