Fermented Food Fair Registration
You are invited!
Showcase your specialty food items:
Pickles, Krauts, Condiments, Kimchi, Kombucha, Yogurt…
Does your product come in a can, a jar or a bottle? Is it dried, dehydrated or fermented?
Come have fun and engage with the public at our Fermented (and more!) Food Fair!
PRESENTATIONS & WORKSHOPS THROUGHOUT THE DAY!
12-12:30: Probiotic Beet Shots by Leda Scheintaub of Dosa Kitchen
1-1:30: Introduction to Vegetable Fermentation with Real Pickles
2-2:30: Fermented Foods and the Gut Microbiome presented by Ana Maria Moise
Saturday, Jan 18 • 11:00 – 3:00 p.m.
At the River Garden, 157 Main Street, Brattleboro, VT
Fee: $60 includes: one 6ft display table, two chairs and a table cover
Fee: $80 includes: one 8ft display table, two chairs and a table cover
Sponsor benefits include:
- Your logo will be posted on our webpage
- Your name will be included in our email Newsletter
- Your organization will be advertised on our Facebook, Instagram, twitter pages as participating in this event
- Your name will be included on our Chamber of Commerce event page
- Your name will be included in our Front Porch posting for the event
- Your name will be included in every press release about the event
- Your name will be listed as a participating organization on the event web page
- Your name will be mentioned as a participant in the event in radio interviews
Space is limited ***Sign up NOW
Contact Vicki Friedman firstname.lastname@example.org 802-246-0982
Please register using the form below.
When you submit your registration, you will see a “Thank You” page and also receive a confirmation email.
Thank you for being a part of the Fermented Food Fair!