Meet expert crafts people from throughout the Northeast at the Expo’s Crafts Village, open on Saturday, June 8, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Featured vendors at past Expos have included:
- Hand-dyed organic clothing
- Hand-carved flutes
- Greeting cards from the artist’s original paintings
- A wide variety of artisan jewelry
- Paper art — quilling, scherenschnitte, iris folding, origami
- One of a kind pottery
- Hand-crafted porcelain beadwork
- Aromatherapy skin care products
- Homemade soaps
- Butcher blocks and bowls made from reclaimed wood
- Hand-woven textile scarves
- Knitted items made from handspun yarns
- Blacksmith sculptures
And much more!
Interested vendors: please email Anne Latchis at Strolling of the Heifers!