Cabin Fever Registration
Strolling of the Heifers and The River Garden share the public’s concern about COVID-19 and the possible impact on our community.
Because of growing concerns we have decided to postpone the Cabin Fever Expo, which was scheduled for March 21st.
We will post a notification with the new date details as soon as possible.
Please remember to keep yourself and others safe by staying home if you have any cold or flu symptoms. Visit www.strollingoftheheifers.com or www.cdc.gov for more information.
Strolling of the Heifers presents:
Postponed! Cabin Fever Marketplace
A specialty food, beverage, art & craft pop-up market
157 Main Street, Brattleboro, VT
It may technically be Spring, but there’s still snow on the ground, and folks are looking for fun activities to keep busy… and sane! Strolling of the Heifers’ invites you to showcase your specialty food & beverages, arts & crafts, or anything that will brighten someone’s day at our “retail therapy” event – Cabin Fever!
Save your spot! Register as a vendor today!
Fee: $60 includes: one 6ft display table, two chairs and a table cover
8-FOOT TABLES ARE SOLD OUT
Sponsor benefits include:
· Your name will be included on Strolling of the Heifers website calendar
· Your name will be included in our newsletter to 16,000 subscribers
· Your business will be advertised on Stroll’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
· Your name will be included on Brattleboro Chamber of Commerce website
· Your name will be included on Front Porch Forum
· Your name will be included in event press release
· The event will be listed in ads in the Reformer
· The event will be publicized on flyers, posters
Space is limited***Sign up by March 10 to receive sponsor benefits
Contact Vicki Friedman: firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-246-0982
Cancellation Policy: No refunds for vendor/exhibitor cancellations. In the event of a cancellation, the Strolling of the Heifers will honor all marketing benefits offered to event vendors.
Please Note: There is a 3.7% processing fee for online payments.
When you submit your registration, you will see a “Thank You” page and also receive a confirmation email.