Cabin Fever Registration
Strolling of the Heifers presents:
A specialty food, beverage, art & craft pop-up market
March 22 & 23 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
157 Main Street, Brattleboro, VT
It may technically be Spring, but there’s still snow on the ground, and folks are looking for fun activities to keep busy… and sane! Strolling of the Heifers’ invites you to showcase your specialty food & beverages, arts & crafts, or anything that will brighten someone’s day at our “retail therapy” event – Cabin Fever!
Save your spot! Register as a vendor today!
Fee: $60 includes: one 6ft display table, two chairs and a table cover
PLEASE NOTE: 8ft tables are sold out for this event.
Sponsor benefits include:
• Your name will be included on Strolling of the Heifers website calendar
• Your name will be included in our newsletter to 16,000 subscribers
• Your name will be advertised on Stroll’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
• Your name will be included on Brattleboro Chamber of Commerce website
• Your name will be included on Front Porch Forum
• Your name will be included in event press release
• Your name will be listed in ads in the Reformer and The Commons
• The event will be publicized on local radio, flyer, posters
Space is limited***Sign up by March 8 to receive sponsor benefits
Contact Vicki Friedman: firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-246-0982
Cancellation Policy: No refunds for vendor/exhibitor cancellations. In the event of a cancellation, the Strolling of the Heifers will honor all marketing benefits offered to event vendors.
Please Note: There is a 3.7% processing fee for online payments.
When you submit your registration, you will see a “Thank You” page and also receive a confirmation email.