Friday Evening Street Festival Registration
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT, AS OF MAY 20.
(If you wish to register as a vendor for the Stroll’s Slow Living Expo, Sat. June 6, 2015, please visit the Expo registration page.)
On Friday evening, June 5, 2015, Brattleboro’s historic Main Street will be closed from High Street to Elliot Street for the Strolling of the Heifers Street Festival! Concurrently, Brattleboro’s monthly Gallery Walk is happening. Thousands of people will join us for entertainment, vendors, games and special surprises.
Be there as a vendor or exhibitor! This event has limited space and sells out early, so please don’t delay!
To register for the Friday Street Festival, please read the following information carefully. Your completion of the Registration Application below is your agreement with all of the following terms and conditions. You and Strolling of the Heifers agree as follows:
Exhibitors will be assigned a parking space or other spot as their location for the evening. You will be informed later of your location and receive an identification tag which confirms you have completed this registration and payment.
Tents, tables and vending vehicles and trailers should be set up in the parking spaces so that vending faces the street. The exception to this is non-profit tables rented at a reduced rate (see below) which will be assigned space on the sidewalks along the building fronts. Non-profit spots are limited to a 6-foot table. All vending must stop at 8:30 p.m. so that there no lines extending into the street when it is re-opened to traffic at 9 p.m. Exhibitors must supply all tents, tables and chairs; we do not provide rentals for this event.
Set up times:
- Parking meters will be hooded at 3 p.m. Spaces will be cleared by 5 p.m.
- You may arrive after 4 p.m. and set up, IF your space has been vacated.
- The street will be closed at 5 p.m., and all set-up must be completed between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. All non-vending vehicles MUST be removed by 5 p.m.
- NO TENTS may be erected until the street has been closed to traffic. Tents must be set up adjacent to the curb and extending no more than 10 feet into the street.
- No security will be provided for unattended equipment
- All vendors must stop sales and begin breakdown and removal of equipment at 8:30 p.m. All tents and tables must be removed from the street and sidewalks by 9 p.m. when Main Street re-opens to traffic.
No T-shirt sales are permitted other than by Strolling of the Heifers.
Exhibitor agrees to read and comply with all health and safety rules (click this link) listed in the SOTH Exhibitor Safety Requirements, which are part of this Agreement.
This is a rain or shine event, and no refunds will be made due to inclement weather.
Please note that we are NOT able to provide electrical service for vendors. If you need electricity, you must bring your own generator, and it MUST be a newer, quiet model. We will not permit noisy generators, or extension cords of any kind across the sidewalk into stores.
- Nonprofit table space: $40 — placed on sidewalk along building fronts. Table size limit 6 feet. Activity is limited to information and advocacy — no fundraising or sales, please.
- 8-foot table space: $60 — placed in parking space, with vending/service facing the street
- 10×10 tent space: $80 — placed in parking space, with vending/service facing the street
- Full parking space (approx. 22 feet) – $140. Your vehicle including trailer hitch must fit inside the space.
- You will need to bring your own table, chairs, or tent. We are not able to rent out these items for this event.
STROLLING OF THE HEIFERS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY APPLICATION BY REFUNDING PAYMENT.
CANCELLATION POLICY — NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS AFTER APRIL 20, 2015. Cancellations on or before April 20: A refund will be issued for the total fee paid minus a 10 percent cancellation fee to cover processing expenses.
Logo: Please e-mail your logo in JPEG format to: firstname.lastname@example.org for placement on the SOTH website.
Questions: phone our general manager, Stacey Conn, at 802-490-6366 or email her at email@example.com..
TO APPLY AND PAY FOR YOUR SPACE, PLEASE FILL OUT OUR REGISTRATION APPLICATION FORM BELOW. Your payment and your completion of this form signify your full agreement with all of the above terms and conditions. We reserve the right to reject any application by returning vendor’s fees.
–THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT–
IMPORTANT: After you click “Submit” you will be taken to PayPal to complete payment. Please be sure to fully confirm your payment.
If “Submit” returns you to this same page, please review the form to be sure all required fields were completed.
Your application is NOT complete until you receive a confirmation email.
If you have any problems, please call Stacey Conn at 802-490-6366.